Marriott Hotel Prague
This upscale hotel evokes classic European charm and welcomes you with elegant accommodations. In keeping with the high expectations of a Marriott property, all details and needs for both the business, as well as leisure travelers, has been well thought out and taken care of for a perfect stay or company meeting Prague.
Known for first-class service and event facilities, the Prague Marriott Hotel features 1,452m2 of event space for intimate gatherings or large events alike. Each of the 11 meeting rooms have been fully integrated with both wired, as well as wireless internet connection, as well as state-of-the-art audio visual capabilities. The largest of the function space rooms is the Bohemia room, which can be separated, or used in its entirety to hold more than 700 guests or attendees in various setups. An ideal hotel to host your company meeting Prague.
There are three main restaurants in the hotel, Brasserie Praha which offers the finest French and local Czech cuisine, as well as the Lobby Bar and Café which provides high-end spirits and cocktails, and the latest addition of the Espresso bar.
Whereas some hotel properties may have a gym or fitness area, the Marriott is also called home to the World Class Health Academy, a complete fitness and spa arena which features a swimming pool, sauna, whirlpool, fully equipped gym, as well as aerobic and spinning classes.
We’ll do the Work and Happily give you all the Credit!
|Category||Number of Guest Rooms|
|5 Star, Conference Hotel||293|
- Midtown Grill: Serves steaks, succulent chops and seafood. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- The Bourbon Bar: The Bourbon bar is the first traditional one of its kind to enter the Czech bar scene
- Espressamente Illy: Provides gourmet coffee, Italian delights, pastries and light snacks
Function & Meeting Spaces
- 1,452m2 of event space divided amongst 11 event rooms
- Largest room is “Bohemia” which can host up to 700 guests