Kings Court Prague Hotel
Kings Court Prague Hotel is located in historical, neo-Renaissance-style building has been gently and tastefully transformed from the former prestigious seat of the Czech Chamber of Commerce into the contemporary deluxe 5 star hotel.
This Central Prague Hotel provides luxury accommodation in 135 guestrooms, unique conference facilities, including a magnificent ballroom suitable for all type of company events and special occasions.
Modern Adele Restaurant & Bar offering delicious cuisine, boasts all year round operated terrace with beautiful view of Republic Square.
Experienced Thai and Balinese therapists are at your disposal during traditional massages and relaxing moments at Kings Court Spa. The Spa also features a cozy pool with Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna and fitness. All clients will appreciate free Wi-Fi connection throughout the entire property.
The Kings Court Hotel is known as one of the best hotels in Prague, due to its high level of service, beautiful designs and comfortable accommodations.
Designing an Event is an Art
|Category||Number of Guest Rooms|
- Adele Restaurant & Bar offers dishes based on Mediterranean and Italian flavours in modern décor with lovely views to Republic Square
- Majesty Lounge offers signature cocktails, small Asian-inspired bites and live music
- Executive Lounge with fashionable atmosphere for guests staying in Executive rooms and Suites
Function & Meeting Spaces
- Unique historical Ballroom (170 square meters) with balcony and magnificent windows
- Conference room (70 square meters)
- 2 boardrooms (30 square meters each)