Diplomat Hotel Prague
The Vienna House Diplomat Hotel Prague is located on the very edge of Prague’s historic center, only 10 minutes from the Vaclav Havel airport. This Conference and exhibition hotel Prague is surrounded mainly by diplomatic residences and is closely located to Prague castle, the historical city center and the international airport. From the 9th floor wellness area with club atmosphere, even the Prague Castle appears near enough to touch.
The Diplomat has spacious event and function rooms. It boasts a 22-room conference and exhibition center which can accommodate up to 1,050 people on 1,600 m² of conference space, and offers a 2,000 m² exhibition area in this exhibition hotel Prague. The largest congress hall in the Diplomat can host up to 400 people. All conference rooms feature state-of-the-art audio-visual technology, high-speed Internet, multimedia equipment, electronic navigation system, as well as facilities for simultaneous interpreting.
There is also a modern spa area.The state-of-the-art health and fitness center includes a sauna, a steam bath, and a hot tub. Beauty and massage treatments are available.
Mainly surrounded by diplomatic residence, and located on the edge of Prague City center, the Diplomat hotel is perfectly situated for those who are looking for a quiet, relaxing break while still leaving their options open for activities to do.
Where better to meet and enjoy the good life than where diplomacy prevails?
Allow Us To Be Your Home Team
|Category||Number of Guest Rooms|
- Restaurant Loreta: daily breakfast
- Cafe Klimt: Wide selection of burgers and sandwiches
- Cd-Club Restaurant: Capacity is 120 inside + terrace, serves Czech and international cuisine
- Restaurant Katsura: Offers Japanese cuisine
- 9th Floor Roof Terrace: Panorama view over the city. Ideal for intimate dining, receptions or cocktail parties
Function & Meeting Spaces
- One of the largest Congress/Exhibition hotels in Czech Republic
- 1,600 m² conference center and 2,000 m² exhibition area
- Total of up to 1,050 people, largest room for 400 people
- 22 meeting rooms for up to 1050 delegates
- 3 additional meeting rooms on the 9th floor for 140 delegates with access to the roof terrace
- Spacious foyer for receptions and coffee breaks