Design Hotel Josef
Hotel Josef Prague is located not close, or nearby, but rather directly in the city center of Prague. Glass walls, shiny chrome and an open-plan scheme lend this design meeting hotel Prague, a design-heavy aura different from anywhere else in the old city. In the very heart of one of the most beautiful medieval cities in Europe, designer Eva Jiricna has managed to create a modern masterpiece. The 109-room Hotel Josef in Prague’s old town offers a design concept that elegantly blends the most modern elements with the rich history of its surroundings. Definitely a relaxing counterpoint to Prague’s active, urban lifestyle.
The hotel’s 110 rooms are divided between two separate buildings joined by a lobby bar and an all-glass passageway. The wall-to-wall windows which grace one entire wall of the guest rooms, and the minimalist furnishings, make the rooms feel more spacious. There are soft Baleri armchairs, buddhist-orange bed throws, and crisp white sheets, as well as stylish glass and limestone bathrooms. The frosted glass dividers and bathrooms add to the feeling of space and relaxing tranquility.
The theme of openness and light continue in the breakfast room, which carries the “Designed Feel” with Thonet chairs and tables. The back wall of the dining room is completely enclosed in glass with a colorful collage of Asian butterflies impressed on the glass. The restaurant also serves conference lunches, and can open into a courtyard garden to allow attendees and guests, a breath of fresh air. Their are also 3 separate meeting and conferences spaces within the hotel which make the an ideal design meeting hotel Prague.
Allow Us To Be Your Home Team
|Category||Number of Guest Rooms|
- Hotel Restaurant: Only breakfast served in this dining room
- Hotel Bar: Small, chic, minimalist setting for drinks
Function & Meeting Spaces
- Sun Mtg Room: Cocktail 80, Theatre 80, Classroom 50, Cabaret 56, U-Shape 33, day light
- Moon Mtg Room: Cocktail 40, Theatre 35, Classroom 24, Cabaret 32, U-Shape 24.
- Small Moon Mtg Room: Cocktail 30, Theatre 25, Classroom 18, Cabaret 24, U-Shape 12.
- Josef Restaurant: Cocktail 100, Theatre 80, Classroom 50, Cabaret 63, U-Shape 33. -Light airy glass enclosed room with direct access to a courtyard garden.