Clarion Congress Hotel Prague
Clarion Congress Hotel Prague represents the contemporary trends in hotel design. The exquisite appearance of the hotel is also reflected in the room furnishings. The pure line of the hotel’s interior design adheres to the highest standard of the Clarion brand. Clarion Congress Hotel Prague is predominantly a conference hotel Prague, which provides the utmost comfort to their guests and ensures top rate quality conference services. The 4,000 m² of congress ground is divided into 18 lounges and halls. With a seating capacity of up to 2,500 participants, the hotel is among the largest congress centers in the Czech Republic. This property offers a great deal of flexibility as all function rooms can be divided or combined to accommodate any group or program. The equipment in all the halls meets the highest technological standards. Wi-Fi connection to the Internet, the latest projection and audio technology, as well as top quality services are incorporated into all areas.
The guests of this conference hotel Prague can also look forward to a wide range of services. To help relax and ease the everyday tensions, a wellness center is also available with a swimming pool and whirlpool. The core of the entire hotel complex is a large Gallery named Fénix. This gallery houses a supermarket, as well as many smaller shops and services. Several restaurants, pizzerias and cafés are also sprinkled along the thoroughfare.
Clarion Congress Hotel Prague is situated in a modern part of Prague – Vysočany, just 15 minutes from the historical center of Prague. The excellent transport accessibility and perfect service facilities make it popular both with individual visitors and business clients.
Designing an Event is an Art
|Category||Number of Guest Rooms|
- Benada Restaurant: Serves international as well as Czech dishes, 80 seats, a la carte
- Pizza A Café Restaurant: 150 seats casual dining space
- Brasserie Veduta: 570 seats, serves breakfast and lunch, natural day-light
- Lobby Bar Tempus: Cocktails and light meals. Exclusively for guests of the Executive Rooms and Suites
- Lobby Bar Chronos: Cocktails and light meals
Function & Meeting Spaces
- 4,000 m² of congress ground divided into 18 lounges and halls with the seating capacity up to 2,500 participants