The Augustine Hotel Prague
In the heart of the Czech Republic’s renowned capital, the Augustine Prague, is located in a former monastery that dates back to the 13th century. The hotel is near embassies and Prague major attractions, yet it stands in a quiet area removed from urban activity. The Augustine’s top hotel and service standards make it one of the true, luxury hotels in Prague.
The hotel has been thoughtfully designed by Olga Polizzi in Czech cubism fashion. Elegant facilities include a hammam—a rarity among Prague hotels—and a bar that serves the hotel’s own St. Thomas Beer. Function venues range from the expansive Ballroom to secluded courtyards.
The 101 individually furnished rooms and suites afford stunning views of the adjacent church, Prague Castle, and the rest of the city. Several incomparable suites have been converted from monks’ living quarters on the upper floors of the original monastery. All spacious rooms and suites feature a range of decorative accessories inspired by early 20th century Czech cubism and are individually furnished. Completely refurbished in 2009, structures such as vaulted ceilings and original doors have been kept.
The Augustine Restaurant serves dishes created with seasonal ingredients in addition to the hotel’s own private brew, St. Thomas Beer. The menu is complimented by an international wine list. The 1887 Bar is located in the monastery’s former refectory and the St. Thomas Brewery is set in the former monastery brewery building.
The hotel also has direct access to St. Thomas Church next door in the event that an evenings celebration leaves you feeling guilty from the pampering in this luxury hotels in Prague.
Your Event Revolution Starts HERE!
|Category||Number of Guest Rooms|
- Reflectory Bar 1887: Situated in the monastery’s barrel-vaulted double-height hall, affords views of a formal garden square and outside seating on the cloister terrace in the summer
- Augustine Restaurant: Serves International dishes
- St. Thomas Brewery Bar: Once the cellar of the original St. Thomas Brewery, this inimitable atmospheric bar can only be rented in its entirety by a group
Function & Meeting Spaces
- Ballroom for up to 180 guests
- 3 Boardrooms with natural daylight
- Several inner courtyards are ideal venues for coffee breaks, cocktail parties, and events.